Friday, October 3, 2008

its only day 3

and I am already trying to figure out what the heck I can talk about... Especially since I am writing this before the debate because quite frankly, I have exactly one day to catch up on all the work that I need to get done this week -- 2 days out of the office in court and in depositions kills progress on pretty much anything else.

So lets see -- L and R apparently missed me yesterday. I have had a weeks worth of hugs and kisses from both of them tonight. L now tells me he loves me without any prompting at all. R shakes his head yes.

R now walks into his room and tries to climb in his crib by himself. L hasn't ever once tried to get out of his big boy bed (although that kind of backfires for us because that also means he won't get out to go potty, so he is still wearing a pull up at night).

Other than that I don't know what is new. I am going to have to start writing myself notes otherwise the next 29 days are going to take a while.

What would YOU like to hear me talk about?

1 comment:

nicole said...

Since I talk to you almost everyday, I feel like I don't have any topics for you, but I would like to hear more about what the boys are doing at school. Talk about the new job, or plans for the upcoming holidays. I don't know.