Wednesday, October 1, 2008

31 for 21

I did this last year and plan on doing it again this year. The idea is that I will blog for the next 31 days to bring awareness to the fact that October is Down Syndrome Awareness month. Now last year I did a little tidbit with each post about Down Syndrome. Things that most people don't know about it. However, with the recent media attention -- I don't know how much help that will be. I will try to start that next week, so give me time.


And for those of you that blog every day... hey -- why not do it for a cause for the month of October (yes, Katie... I am talking to you. I have a feeling with all the politics of the coming month you won't have a problem finding things to talk about! LOL).


Needless to say -- the entries will get better than this. Hope you enjoy hearing about my kids for the next month.

No comments: