Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I just do not learn my lesson

So, for those who have been reading this blog for a while, you will remember when I attempted to help The Saint out and watch her girls when her husband had a kidney stone -- or actually what turned out to be multiple stones. If not, I must say you need to check it out.

Guess what I am going to do Sept 13 -15??? Oh yes, I am going to drive to VA to help The Saint out while she goes to a wedding. That would be ME -- just ME -- and FIVE children. Have I lost my damn mind??? (the answer of course is YES I have)

I keep reminding myself that my nieces will 1) be in school on Thurs and Friday, 2) provide endless entertainment for L, 3) R sleeps great anywhere and finally 4) this time I won't have to sleep on an air mattress in the basement! That is a huge huge huge help. Although I am going to have to figure out how to get 5 kids out of the house in time for school -- THAT should be interesting.

I guarantee I will have some interesting posts from those few days!

No comments: