Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No title

My creativity has left the building...

I spent the morning thus far (you know, my second morning of hookie vacation) attempting to come up with something to write in my blog so I could move on with my day. I have nothing for you!

L -- actually getting cuter by the days again. He is talking more and says the Saints name with the cutest inflection that pretty much drowns you in its sugary sweetness. His increased use of words has led to less whining -- there are still lots and lots and lots of whining to be had though, but it is getting better.

R -- well, he is going through a funky time right now and Mommy doesn't like it so much, so how about we just skip his non-napping, non-sleeping, cranky-butt, teething and a growth spurt self????

Today the plan is to run errands again and then take L to the pool for some Mommy and L alone time. Our alone time is pretty much non-existant as B's boobs still aren't working, so it makes sense for me to keep R -- functioning boobs and all. The Wife is going to keep R until B gets home and then we will see what happens from there. So everyone out there keep your fingers crossed for some hot hot hot weather for the rest of the day.

And don't worry - I return to work tomorrow and things are bound to be more interesting then.

No comments: