Has been stepped up a notch. This usually coinsides with getting an AWESOME house listing from a former classmate of mine who just so happens to be a realtor now and then something else happening. Several things have happened recently:
1) Two weekends in a row with the Saint. Her girls may talk back to her, but I still love them and so does L. He is SO much easier to deal with when they are around and hello -- kid sleeps like a log then because he is so exhausted by them.
2) Co-irker is being ultra irksome recently.
3) If we want to have a third kid we have to put a second floor on this house... massive construction that I am not looking forward too.
5) an overwhelming sense of doom that something is going to happen in the NYC area soon! Shoot -- have they CAUGHT the people who bombed infront of the British Embassy like 3 years ago? Nope! And I work IN a landmark building, so it is time for Smoo to leave the premises.
6) B hates his boss. So do I.
So, I have stepped it up on applying for jobs back near my home town and should I get a bite and then a good offer, we may just be fleeing NYC.
The sticking points -- The Wife. My boss. Selling a house in this market. Buying a house/getting a mortgage. Credit card debt that needs paid off. Oh and a brand spanking new kitchen that I am just able to enjoy.