Wednesday, September 5, 2007

so big

They get so big so fast...

I got this picture today from a friend who is a professional photographer. She took it when he was 3 weeks:


And I took this one of R over the weekend:


I can't believe how big he is getting.

On a side note, R is still not sleeping well. Ever since he had hand foot and mouth he seems to have lost the ability to soothe himself back to sleep. Mommy... is.... tired!

Oh -- and if you are in DC or Northern Virginia and looking for a great photographer to work with your kid... Amanda Pagon at Apple Pie Photography!

3 comments:

nicole said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. R is so big and those pictures you sent today of L just made him look so old! I love it. I just wish we could see you soon.

Rima said...

He is cuuuuuuuuuuute!

It took my son a good couple of weeks to get back to sleeping through the night after he had roseola (our ped thought it might be hand, foot, and mouth at first, too. I don't envy you or your little guy that!)

I hope he gives you a break soon with the sleeping . . .

Kirsten said...

So.Beautiful. I finally got a chance to stop by and I am wowed by those gorgeous pics! What a cutie.