Anyways, lots of things floating through my head right now, so today is a bullet point day...
- Job, hello, where are you??? How soon can I start doing the harassing followups? anyone??
- The Wife -- My heart aches for her. 1st husband shot himself in front of their oldest daughter, her granddaughter in Columbia is sick, her youngest daughter is raising holy hell for her in the states and here I am thinking of taking "her babies" away from her. Every time I see L run to her or R light up when she walks in I rethink leaving NY.
- work? -- WTF is going on. I have never been so bored in my life. Starting to worry that I will no longer have a job soon.
- Commute -- why oh why Metro North do you insist on cancelling trains and then packing us all in like sardines. And, hey you, the obnoxious woman who sat beside me. Get the hell off your cell phone, stop fucking yell and get your shit off my knees. UUGH, you can so tell those that don't commute on a regular basis. There are RULES people.
- Boobs -- seriously, a plugged duct? Why?
- R -- how about some sleep dude. You are awful cute but you are actually making me rethink my stand on CIO.
- L -- I was trying to cut your hair, not torture you. Thanks for making it sound like I was driving bamboo under your nails. CPS is so going to show up at my house soon between this and your screeching during diaper changes! Potty train already and Mama won't have to hold you down to clean your butt.
- Pampers -- you suck. I am *this* close to replacing your ass with cloth diapers. Seriously, I am googling services TODAY!