Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am safe and sound...

oh wait, you didn't know I was close to the steam pipe explosion??? Actually, luckily, I wasn't. R had an appt yesterday (which involved un-adhering foreskin *cringe*) and I had to scoot outta here early, but you can in fact see the site from my office window, and of course we happen to be one of the few buildings open in the area.

Anyways, onto more fun things. ....

I am thinking. Give me a minute and I am sure I will be able to come up with something interesting that has happened.....

Hmmmm....

R is getting a tooth. I think. Gum is puffy and there is that sandpapery feel and the kid drools NON STOP, but he still smiles ALL THE STINKING time (even smiled at the dr through the un-adhering process) and still sleeps well. Although I guess karma paid me a visit this morning when he got up at 6 instead of his normal 7am. I should know better then to say my kid is sleeping well.

God my life is boring. Well, busted steam pipes that I wasn't in a 30 mile radius of and all.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Have I mentioned that you are awesome? So glad you are safe. Thanks for the encouragement.

nicole said...

I'm so glad that R is teething easily. Isaac was the same way. All of a sudden he put our finger in his mouth and he had a tooth. I'm not sure when it arrived, but he now has two and he didn't ever make a peep.