Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Darrian

Yep -- another niece and another birthday. The saint had something with getting pregnant in October, what can I say. So, Darrian -- what I remember about your birth. I was living in Florida in my second year of college and was waiting with lots of anticipation to hear about your arrival. Supposedly I got a call in the middle of the night, but anyways, I found out via answering machine (you probably don't even know what an answering machine is!) that you had arrived. I think I was on a plane the next day with a HUGE bag of goodies for you. Your mommy didn't want anyone holding your or changing your diaper or anything, so I really just remember staring at you in wonder. So, Happy 9th birthday sweetie. I love you a lot and I promise I won't screw up and not call! Uncle B and I will call you tonight. Lots of hugs and kisses.

No comments: