Friday, July 13, 2007

Holy testing Batman

So, as I said before the call was made to early intervention for L. Well in the last 24 hours I have had 3 appts set up. Guess my toddler needs a psych evaluation -- guess to see if mommy and daddy are screwing him up already! That happens in 2 weeks. I would love to know what they do to evaluate him.

The speech therapist will be here in a week too. I am just looking forward to getting the ball rolling on this and figuring out what exactly we can do to help the little guy. *sigh*

Now, this may sound a bit selfish, but, HELLO why is this all MY responsibility to deal with? B has done NOTHING as far as helping out here. Do I not work full time too? How is it that I am working these appt in on the days I work from home. He seriously needs to figure out a way to help because now I am starting to get pissed. I don't care if I am home, I am still WORKING. Hence the reason the Wife is here!!!!

No comments: