Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We have a walker!

R is officially walking now. Well, really he has been walking since February 1st, but every time he makes another progression, I say "well, he isn't really walking because..."

Well, I have run out of becauses. He can stand up and just start walking. Granted, he only goes a few steps at a time, but the distances keep getting longer and longer and he is doing less of a shuffle and more of a real walk.

When L hit this stage, I was so excited about it. I wanted him to walk. I wanted him to do the next thing. I wanted him to grow up.

But with R, I don't want any of that to happen. He is my baby and still needs his mama and I want to keep it that way.

Maybe it is because we still don't know if we are going to have more kids or maybe it is because I know the more grown up he gets the harder it gets, but this time around I want to freeze time and keep him little for as long as possible.

No comments: