Wednesday, April 30, 2008

another one with lots of excuses

In case you were wondering why I have been so lax at posting the last few weeks, let me just recap a few things for you.

I was offered (and accepted) a job in PA. It could very well be my dream job, but only time will tell on that. What it means in the short term is a whole lot of work. I am packing the house, getting it ready to sell and staging it -- when I say *I* I mean B and I, because let me tell you who was NOT on her hands and knees this weekend laying a new hardwood floor? or loading massive amounts of CRAP into a Pod?

Anyways, on top of the whole rush to get the house done, we have the little detail of the divorce. The Wife still doesn't even know we are moving, so that wasn't the prompting of the divorce. But it does make for an interesting dynamic now that she is begging for her job back and we are trying to decide the best course of action.

However, how does any of this affect (is it effect or affect? I will NEVER get that right) my blogging. Well, since I am currently providing the full time child care duties as well as performing my other job, I am trying to cram 28 hours of stuff into a 24 hour day. Sleep -- what is that and is it something I need?

As a result, I am sleep in such fitful bouts that I apparently am grinding my teeth to all oblivion and my jaw hurts so much that liquids are pretty much the only thing I can currently consume - yet another GREAT dieting technique.

So please excuse the sporadic posting. I am thinking of you all and get to the computer as much as possible.

No comments: