Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Virtual yard sale

I am cleaning out our house getting ready to sell and I keep coming across new or practically new things that I need to figure out what to do with. Some things were items I just had to have for L, but found totally useless for him and didn't even try with R. Think that fisher price aquarium crib toy or the kelty journey baby carrier.


Or it is clothing the B was gifted that has never fit his big toe, let alone his body. And it is nice, high end stuff (thanks to a family member that works for Ralph Lauren). Anyone interested in a hunter green with white stripe polo shirt by RL's Rugby line??


Or it is my leather ABS skirt that is about 2 sizes smaller then I will ever see again, but attended the Vogue Fashion Awards in style.


I have given The Wife about 10 picture frames that I refuse to pack and move and I am going to offer her the 102 purses that my ILs seem to think I need, unless of course anyone wants any of that stuff?


I just don't know what to do with it all. Ebay is about the only answer but who wants to take pictures of it all and upload. It won't be worth my time (or anyone elses, even though I am doing my best to convince N!).


So anyone out there want my "virtual yard sale" stuff??

2 comments:

nicole said...

This post makes me laugh. I told you to send the pics over to me and I'd find a way to get it done for you...

Unknown said...

Try Craigslist. It is fast and all you need is to post a pic. You make people come to you. We've sold a few items and never had a problem. You can also just post...yard sale Saturday 10am. Good luck!