On my list of things he may have...
- 4 teeth coming in -- all on the bottom. Touch his gums and he will scream at you.
- strep throat -- won't eat, won't swollow his bottle and pulling at his ears (my ears always itch when my throat hurts)
- ear infection -- again the pulling on the ears thing
- tonsilitis -- because I am not sure if kids as young as R can get strep. I heard not before a year, but since his birthday is just 3 short days away....
- some flesh eating disease -- which would explain the rashy blotches on his legs and the general crankiness
Since I have a law degree hanging on my wall and not a medical degree, anyone else want to chime and and diagnose him?