Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blah...

I am just blah today. Don't know why, but everything seems to be pissing me off more than usual. Work has been a bore. Job searching sucks, kills your self-esteem and makes you realize that a 100K law degree is worth basically nothing anymore. Kids are being great, but the nanny is on my last nerve for a reason (doesn't use the breastmilk first, keeps going to the formula).

Oh and my work computer is frizzing on me for some unknown reason and it is making actually doing work a royal pain in the ass.

Then there is the "I can't find a damn thing" in the house going on. Trying to get it cleaned up to take pictures to be able to list it thing, the oh my God it is bitterly cold thing.

Oh and it must be a full moon because every other woman I have been around recently also seems uber pissy.

C'est le live (is the spelled right??). Tomorrow is yet another day.

1 comment:

mamaC said...

I am totally with you! I am in such a funk too and everything is ticking me off way more than normal!