Friday, May 23, 2008

Who took my hubby?

B has gone missing. There is someone here in his place. They look an awful lot alike, but they aren't alie.

This new version/person is a lot more helpful. Tells me he appreciates all the mindnumbing hardwork I have been doing (what with staging a house, taking care of two kids and having a full time job -- even if that job is being worked these days in the early morning hours).

Today that version called me at 845 and asked me to get L ready. Five minutes later, B 2.0 showed up, took L for the day and left with me just R -- who is much much easier on my sanity and who is capable of entertaining himself for more than 5 minutes at a time. In other words, he practically gave me the day of my day job. Maybe I will do my real job during some normal hours -- what a concept.

Maybe R and I can finally head to the library for story time!

No comments: