Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The long weekend

Our long, holiday weekend was marked with lots of nothingness. We had 2 showings of the house - which result in abut 30 minutes of franctic running around to make sure everything is perfect and then running out of the house with the dogs and kids in tow -- but for the most part we just spent quiet time alone as a family.

Well, let me rephrase that -- there is no such thing as quiet time in this house anymore because L is always, always, always running his mouth, but as quiet as things will get for us in the near future.

We spent time with friends that we will soon be saying goodbye too, had friends visit and went to a kids birthday party. All in all it was a busy weekend, but it wasn't busy working on the house and that made it very nice.

Of course today opened with lots of showers this morning and therefore I know we will have an abundence of unused energy with the boys and that means by nerves will be almost frazzled by the time B walks in the door this evening.

Add to that, I plan on driving into the city with the boys today and pushing off nap times in order to visit my office with the kids one more time. Sounds like I have lost my dang mind huh?

Hey -- at least it is sure to give me blogging material for tomorrow right? And it has to be better then attempting to keep 2 kids contained on the train?

No comments: