Thursday, November 13, 2008

Generations

My grandparents are 91 and 87. My grandfather just knew he would die before he was 90 as his mom died just before she turned 90. My grandmother already thinks she has lived too long. It is really kind of sad, but she has had terrible arthritis for my entire life and her hands and feet are literally malformed now. I joke and say she is going to outlive us just so she can complain that we all left her.

In the meantime, I am so happy that my kids know their Mam and Pap and thoroughly enjoy their time with them.



2 comments:

nicole said...

What a great post. I love the pictures I have of our kids with my grandparents. They are some of my favorites. Your boys look like the love spending time with their grandparents.

MommytoA said...

They are so cute. My 80 yr old grandma loves Amarah to death and calls her her reason for living. And in the next breath she'll tell you she doesn't have much longer...the woman checks obits to make sure her name isn't there (long-running joke with us). Silly woman. She'll outlive all of us too.