Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why didn't I get myself one of these sooner??

A wife that is... Our nanny/housekeeper started today and OMG is she wonderful! I can't tell you how nice it is to have the dishes done WHILE I am nursing R and return to a spotless kitchen. Shoot, B came home for lunch and left me an ever loving mess. Ruth cleaned up after me and B!

Although, now I have tons of time on my hands to do ... nothing! That isn't so much fun, but it will be nice to be able to spend the weekends with the boys rather than cleaning up the accumulated mess of the week.

Any suggestions on how to make Ruth feel right at home here? She feels bad eating out food, but I consider it part of her pay, so I really want to encourage her to do so. Also, any helpful phrases in Spanish for me to use? We are bumbling through talking to each other, but so far so good.

No comments: