Monday, March 12, 2007

Return to the I'm Done part

OK... first of all. I am still pregnant! How is that even possible? With L I went into labor at 38w, 3d and had him 42 hours later at 38w, 5d. Guess what today is.... Yep -- 38w, 5d!!! Hello, this child was just supposed to wait until Sat. night to come, not decide to stay put indefinitely. And yes, I know, I am not even close to being overdue yet, blah blah blah. Say that to me and I will gladly hand you the 30lb tummy that I am carrying around and the insomnia that it brings!

Anyways -- B and L are home. L at first didn't want to have anything to do with his traitor Mommy who he hasn't seen for the last week, but he got over that pretty quickly Sunday morning and we got to spend a lot of time playing together. I officially started nesting too, although my nesting involves cooking and not cleaning, because quite frankly between B, L and the 3 dogs, cleaning is just and exercise in frustration. 2 pans of lasagna and 2 casseroles are frozen and ready for post-baby meals/visitors.

Now if only the bathroom fairies would show up and finish the bathroom.... I am still treking up and down a flight of stairs and through the whole house each time I need to pee. Did I mention I am almost 39w pregnant and pee upwards of 5 times a night????

***Bailey -- is this better. 3 whole paragraphs! B, L, #2 and I really do need to make a trip out there soon. Maybe after we finalize where we will be living in 6 months.

No comments: