Wednesday, March 14, 2007

39 weeks and STILL PREGNANT

Today. Maternity leave starts tomorrow and #2 was supposed to make his or her grand entrance by now -- hello!! Daddy has been home for 4 whole days. Get out now please.

Oh and under NO circumstances should you EVER say to a pregnant woman, well you could go X number of weeks more (B would be the king of this and will soon be holding his balls in a jar if he continues). Yes, I am well aware of that, thank you very much, but I am currently chosing to ignore that piece of information. Rubbing my nose in it will not be good for your health in the long run. And remember, I probably outweigh you now!

Anyways, walked to the library today and back. Had a whole 2 contractions -- oh yippee. I have more just sitting in front of my computer venting.

Off to finish up the small amount of work I have left... Oh joy.

No comments: