Saturday, June 28, 2008

I know, I know

I suck at this, but do you have an idea how hard it is to put up a blog entry when you have no access to it during the work day and you are attempted to look like a responsible parent in front of your own parents? That mean no gross neglect from the time I get home at night until the kiddos are in bed and then after that I get to dive into my way stimulating reading of Torts or Property or Contracts or the dreaded Evidence lectures that I am attempting to get through at lightening speed. Some how a 4 hour lecture seems to take me 6 hours. Why I get stuck in a time warp... haven't quite been able to pinpoint that.

So, this week was quite sucky too -- hence the absense of posts also -- because seriously, half the people who read this have heard me whining and to drag everyone else into my self-centered pity party just isn't fun now that I have hit 30.

Needless to say, everything has worked out 100 times better then expected (or expected 2 days ago -- my expectations have taken a nose-dive from my idealistic times of just 6 weeks ago) and things are going along swimmingly. I may actually be a home owner... actually make that an owner of 2 homes... in 48 hours. I don't know who is counting down the seconds more -- my parents who will get their house back or me -- who is hoping my kids go back to sleeping 12 hours a night and stop this crap of getting up at 6am on the dot once they are in their own rooms and own beds.

Oh and did I mention that we are moving in on July 3! 2 days short of our move into our first house 3 years ago. A time of year that I swore I would never ever move again because hello pits of Hell, how are you doing? Weather is nice here, no?

But this time around, we have movers. Movers people -- I am moving up in the world! (btw -- not really -- it is actually cheaper to pay people to move us rather then rent a truck and pay people to help load it). Now, anyone want to predict how the movers screw us over??

No comments: