Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Huh wha?

I continue to get myself into these situations were I turn around and think -- WHAT?? How did I end up agreeing to that?

In the last 24 hours I have agreed to participate in a team triathlon -- I am doing the swimming part. I haven't really SWUM in oh… about 11 years. I have 3 months to train during which I am also moving and sitting for the PA bar.
And talking about moving.

Somehow I have myself locked into a client meeting at the EXACT SAME TIME as my closing. Luckily the conference rooms are practically on top of one another, but does that mean I get to run back and forth? Gotta talk to the attorney who is doing out closing and see how much I need to be present for it. Since it is an attorney here in my new firm, I am thinking they are going to prefer that I am spending time with the client and maybe can get out of all but the first half an hour.

Note to self -- figure out how to respond to meeting requests with an alert for when you have a conflict on your calendar. It will save your sanity.

No comments: