Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Open mouth...

insert foot.

So that whole thing about my kids doing really well and not having too much of a problem with daycare. Yeah, that all back fired on me this morning. L woke up in a mood. R woke up 2 hours early. To say I had cranky kids is an understatement.

It only got worse at each stop. L freaked as I got ready to leave and R continued to get more aggitated and tired. The poor kid was rubbing his eyes by 8AM!!! His nap time isn't until NOON.

R apparently recovered well and had a good day and L didn't. After 2 months of being 100% daytime potty trained, we are back in pull ups because quite frankly I can't wash 3 pairs of shorts on a daily basis and think that my kids will have clothing after a few days.

Then R was a crank all night and L was the best behaved I have seen him in a long time.

Needless to say, R went to bed an hour early in a new room and lets hope that sleeping away from mommy does the trick for him. L is now in my room.

Please God, let me get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight. I can't study for shit when I am this tired.

No comments: