Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A cold with poop?

I have no idea what is going on in this house. My mom, the boys and I are all sick. My dad -- not even a sniffle (thank GOD though as he was hospitalized just a few weeks ago for some weird blood infection which they haven't figured out the cause of yet).

But the weird thing is that it seems like we just have colds. R's nose is disgusting and snotty and L had a bit of a cough and a slight runny nose, but then it progressed to diarrhea! WHAT??!! I certainly haven't heard of a cold or cold like virus that has the runs with it. It is very weird.

Then of course it hit R for all of 24 hours and L has had it for 3 days now and got bumped from school yesterday. My mom is on day 3 or 4 of it too and she is hurting (I had one really bad day, but other than a chest crushing cough I am fine). I am keeping him home until about 10 to see if he has anymore, but if he is clear, then it has been 24 hours since the last bout and he can head back.

But I am still scratching my head and trying to figure out just what the hell my kids are sick with.

Oh and not even 3 weeks in daycare and they are sick. Got to LOVE that shit.

No comments: