Thursday, September 18, 2008

exhaustion

Apparently I am doing a good job at work.

Seeing the number of files on my desk, it appears that I am doing a REALLY good job.

The vast range of things I do on a single day is truly amazing. Looking at my calendar and seeing that I am triple booked at least once a week for the next 6 weeks isn't though.

Tomorrow I not only have R's 18m appointment, I have a writing assignment (work related, but not case related), and an actual work/case related brief due.

Oh and apparently, not only do I have work social functions, but now I actually have a social life too. I have something planned every single weekend from now until November. Thank god I found a babysitter because I think my parents might actually get sick of seeing my kids at this rate.

Yeah, this was a good move, but I certainly am looking forward to a slow day. Wonder when that will come.

No comments: