Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The nudist

L likes to be naked these days. I would love to say that it is the hot weather that is causing this or his sudden curiosity in his own poop, but I am not sure.

It is awful cute though to see his naked butt run up and down the hallways before taking a shower with B or to see him excape after a shower when B is trying to put pjs on him. He is also turning into Al Bundy though and keeps shoving his hand down his shorts and grabbing his penis (we call it his winky right now -- I know when I teach him his "parts" that I need to refer to it as his penis though, don't worry). I don't want to make a big deal out if it now, but how do I get him to stop doing that, especially in socially awkward situations (ie. it is NOT ok when we are at the neighbors house and he is playing with their 7 year old daughter!!!). Suggestions???

No comments: