Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Well a week ago

my baby turned 2! And I didn't blog about it.

Seriously, what is wrong with me.

I am starting to think that this new job - which is of course not at all new anymore - isn't going to permit me to keep this thing going. But until I throw in the towel, I am going to try.

So my baby is two. I didn't even have the party... my sister hosted it. My sister also did the cake. It was a dump truck theme. It was adorable. I have pictures, but I am too dang lazy to go hunting for them right now. Wow, what a rock star mommy I am.

Oh and I haven't even come close to getting him 2 year pictures. At least his daddy finally got his hair cut this past weekend so he doesn't look like a floppy mop.

So what did I do... I thought a lot about his labor and how beautiful it was. We went to Chuck E. Cheese on his actual birthday and I yelled at a kid who pushed R down a flight of stairs, but other than that... I didn't do much.

Luckily spring is on the horizon and I am going to have the kids alone most Saturdays. I am looking forward to hanging out with my boys.

1 comment:

nicole said...

So how does it feel to have a two year old and a three year old? Are you ready for another one or is two really enough?