Well, I certainly qualify this year...
1) can not seem to remember to take the diaper bag with me when I take the boys out. So L got to sit in a dirty diaper today while I nursed R and then bought diapers and wipes. Dirty butt or screaming hungry newborn -- sorry L, you lose there.
2) go to the park and forget to put sunblock on L and apparently don't OWN a hat for R to block the sun. Oh forget L's hat too! (the nanny's at the park thought I was quite a winner).
3) Pinch L's arm between his car seat and the infant carrier EVERY DAMN TIME. (this was solved yesterday when we bought a minivan).
4) L's last 2 meals -- chicken fingers, french fries and lemonade. Oh so stinking healthy!
5) L's had more donuts in the last week then I care to count. Grandparents visited and Mommy decided not to pick a fight with Daddy's breakfast choices.
Sign me right up. Don't you agree -- I totally qualify!