Monday, February 2, 2009

and the teachers say...

They are both just wonderful.

Really??!! Dude, I wonder who they think my kids are.

Actually, I was told L was energetic, creative and fun. A bit hyper, but nothing that is out of the norm for his age. Apparently he is a genius with numbers (no surprise), but has no interest what so ever in sounds or letters. He is starting to get the science lessons, especially with things that will sink and float and he loves all the water work.

R on the other hand -- LOVES doing all his work and races to the work room when it is time. He eats well, sleeps well and usually has to be woken up at the end of nap time.

So... everything is great and I really really wish I could bring the kids that they talked about home with me after school because they sound so much better behaved then the two currently fighting over God knows what....

1 comment:

nicole said...

That's fantastic. I love hearing reports like that from Dylan's teachers. I would much rather my children behave in class and not at home than the other way around. If they are going to misbehave, I'm glad it's with me and not with those that are looking after them.