Friday, September 28, 2007

Swiss Chicken Casserole

Some how I made it through a night alone with the boys! B has called twice to check and make sure everyone is ok... Umm, I think it was just 2 weeks ago that I had FIVE kids by myself, so if I can't handle my own two... we got problems!

Now for Friday crockpot....

1 package of stove top stuffing mix
4-6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
4-6 slices of Swiss cheese (1 slice for each chicken breast)
1 can of reduced fat cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken

Take 1 package of stove top stuffing mix and mix both drypackets together (most are already mixed, so don't spend time seaching for "both"). Do not add water yet. Place in a sprayed (with Pam) crockpot. Place the 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts on top of the stuffing. Place the Swiss Cheese on top of the chicken and then spread the reduced fat cream of ___ soup on top of the chicken and cheese. Spread evenly. Drizzle 1 cup of warm water around the edges. Cook on low in crockpot all day.

This is another one of our favorites!

No comments: