Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again

Actually I do know, and it is a very unexciting 3 days from now. Headed to DC to spend the weekend with The Saint and family and we are flying this time!! Yeah for 1 hour in the air vs. 6+ in the car.

But seeing as I haven't packed, have well over a dozen emails between the time I went to bed last night 12:15 and when I got up this morning -- God help me, it started with a 5 -- bleck and I need to respond to them, well frankly, I have nothing well thought out to post today. Brain is mush. See what this working crap will do to you??

Maybe you will get lucky and the Today show will have something assinine on it again this morning and I can come here and rant and rave, but until then, I have a date with the Marshmellow Puff baby who has just recently realized that he can shove his entire foot in his mouth. Big happenings here.

No comments: