Friday, June 8, 2007

Back to work

Yes, as I mentioned before, I am one of those terrible mom's who leaves her kids for "someone else to raise". Ya' know -- in those 6 hours that the "other person" has my kids, 3 of which L sleeps through and R -- well hell that kid just sleeps all the stinking time, so... Whatever -- that wasn't the point of this post.

I am back to work. YEAH!! And I am not currently working with co-irker, double YEAH. In fact I was put on a case with my very very favorite attorney, who just happens to be a friend outside of work too. It was kinda nice to be thrown right to the wolves. I mean if I am going to be away from the boys I damn well better be busy, otherwise it is just a waste.

Needless to say, thrown to the wolves I was and I already have plenty of work to do at home/on the weekends/ during the commute, etc.

And the kids ... well they are in the wonderful hands of the nanny (previously refered to as "the wife") and other than L throwing a fit when I leave in the mornings we are doing very well. Of course half of L's fit is a result of his evil mother dragging his ass outta bed almost an hour early so she can see his cute little face, so I might want to stop that. (I know -- you are all saying "YA THINK???"). It's ok. I know when I am being a dumbass.

No comments: