Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Out of Debt??

I don't even know what to think. B and I are so close to actually being out of credit card debt that we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We should be 100% credit card debt free shortly after #2 arrives!

Not only that, but this year I have actually been GREAT about contributing to my 401(k) and we made a nice contribution to B's IRA.

After spending the last 5 years of my life close to 10K in credit card debt, I honestly don't know what to think about seeing small balances on the credit card bills.

Now -- to start saving for college for 2! YIKES.

How do you prioritize your investments/savings? Should we make monthly contributions to all accounts (savings, B's IRA and the kids custodial accounts)? Or do we max out one area over the other?

No comments: